Let’s get to it.
1. Responsive- In this world of mobility, where most people spend most of the time on mobile phones, it is extremely important for your website to work well not only in desktops, but also in the mobile devices like smart phones and tablets. So, make sure your website is mobile friendly if you want to reach to large audience.
2. Good looking- As website is the face of your business, you must never fail to create an amazing first impression. Impress your visitors by the visually appealing, yet simple and professional looking website.
3. Content- Content is the king of the website and SEO and will always remain the king, as it is the content that visitors read and trust you. Content should exactly define your business, products and services. Make it interesting and impressive. At the same time, it should be unique and free of grammatical errors. Focus onto the readability and font as well.
4. Speed- Nothing can annoy customers more than a slow website that takes too long to load. No one wants to see that loading sign. So, make sure your website works faster irrespective of the number of photos, videos and other content on it.
5. Navigation- Never make your customers revolve around your website searching for what they want. One of the most important things in a website designing is to make the navigation as simple as possible to give customers an amazing browsing experience. They must not get lost into the website. Make sure, they get easily what they are looking for; be it products or information regarding services.